Room Quality:

Activities:

Street 24C, Community 316- Al Raffa, UAE

+971-43983888

4 Star

Hiding information to earn exchange fees
Jan 06, 2020 05:43 PM 8281 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

To all the members of Club mahindra

Pls be informed that club mahindra is falsely taling the bookings for Singapore hotel Park Roysl @ kitchner road just to earn exchange fees.

The hotel webdite snd lot many reviews posted by guests clearly mentions that the hotel is under renovation till April 2020 which has caused inconvinience to the guedts due to noise , dust and restrictions in moving atound.

Dear Members pls find below few screenshots to justify what i have mentioned.

Beyond this the eorst thing is that Club Mahindra is constantly buying time and not doing anything about it.

Who wud want to holiday in a hotel that us under renovation.

I landed up cancelling my booking and unfortunately all this came tomy notice fo late that i am left with two options either to forego my tickets amount which is close to 75k or book a hotel which will not cost me less than 50 k for 4 nights. Even after buying club mahindra membership by paying anhuge amount and regularly paying ASFcharges i have to spend a good amount on jotel reservation.

Also note the club mahindra is not returning my ecchsnge fees alsoand saying it will take close to a month to refund the money and with already 16k in thier pockeys they ate calling me to pay the ASF charges.

So friends most of are with a fsmily whom we tske on vacation so pls be aware just like me even u might br getting cheated.

All the best