Eid_ul_Adha_2020

Medical Care:

115, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560075, KA

+91-9972899728

Jaipur India
Not worth spending on it
Feb 19, 2018 01:56 PM 23746 Views

Medical Care:

I hate the management of the hospital. First of all it is too expensive. Everything there is very very expensive. The bad part is that even you are spending such a big amount on them but you will not be satisfied in the end.

The doctor there prescribed me of a urine test and charged me a lott of money. In that money I could easily get my urine checked 3-4 times outside.

Though they are charging a lot of money. They spend a great amount in keeping their infrastructure up to tight.

I hated management because I had to keep waiting for a very long time despite there was not much crowd.

I hated this hospital. Kindly go for some other hospitals as there are a lot of choices. This hospital is just looting people and not giving the result which was expecting.

Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore