Medical Care:

115, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560075, KA

+91-9972899728

Every Cloud has a silver lining, not Cloud Nine
Mar 31, 2013 11:02 PM 19320 Views

Medical Care:

I am writing this review so that expectant mothers and caring dads need to be aware of these money swindling agents. These guys always give appointment dates but still make patients wait inordinately (3-5 hours on average) to meet the doctor. Our doc was Brunda Chennappa. It was always difficult to get an appointment with our doctor.

I do not think she did a good job counselling my wife especially on the care to be taken during the first trimester as a result of which she had a miscarriage. This was an unnecessary and unfortunate incident which could have been avoided.

Also scans and consultations (lasting as short as a minute or two) costs INR 450/-. which is definitely on the higher side when the waiting experience is torturous.

Write a Review on Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore