Medical Care:

115, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560075, KA

+91-9972899728

Bangalore INDIA
Cloudnine Money Looters
Nov 11, 2018 02:26 AM 2199 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 12, 2018 03:56 AM)

Medical Care:

Dr Anitha Balakrishnan suggested us to get cervical stich in Cloud Nine cost of treatment she conveyed is 25000 RS. We agreed considering Hospital is good. Since I work in Egypt my relatives took my wife for admission.but for our surprise hospital staff told there initial package starts from 40K plus.here we got shocked with plus stuff.then we approached Dr anitha balakrishnan about fee confusion.she said not aware of billing aspects.she is only concerned with treatment.Then we decided not to take treatment in cloudnine stating we are ready to pay 30k. then Dr anitha balakrishnan hasconvinced Hospital Management for 30k.Finally bill generated for 52k settled for 30k.Check any hospital in Bangalore cervical stich cost maximum 18k. Anyone wants to spend there hard earned money here it is Cloudnine. Friends lot of Drama has happened to get this discount just let me know if anyone got 500 RS discount from this hospital.

Write a Review on Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore