Medical Care:

115, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560075, KA

+91-9972899728

Gaya India
Great experience with cloudnine
Mar 03, 2017 09:07 AM 34368 Views

Medical Care:

I had a reat experience with Cloudnine hospital, Whitefield, Bengaluru. I delivered both my kids there. their dedicated doctors & support staff made the delivery experience most memorable for me, thats the only reason why I opted for the same hospital for my second delivery too.

There, I was under the consultant of Dr. Tasneem Nishah Shah for my secondary delivery. All I can say is that she is highly trained & an expert Gynaecologist. An extremely proffesional as well as skillful doctor. She known very well how to make her patients comfortable. She listen to all problems very carefully & gives the best consultation. I would ddefinitely suggest this hospitl as well as this doctor to every mother to be, going for a delivery in Benguluru.

Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore