Medical Care:

115, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560075, KA

+91-9972899728

Dr Shailja Vallabhaneni lacks human touch
Mar 28, 2015 06:29 PM 61659 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 28, 2015 06:29 PM)

Medical Care:

We went for an appointment with Dr Shailja vallabhaneni at cloudnine in old airport road, for anomaly scan. When I went to her room, she informed that she was in a hurry for another procedure in 20 minutes, but she will try to complete the scan before that.

Before this, I had waited for an hour and my appointment was an hour earlier. She briskly did the scan, taking all the snapshots and hardly uttered a word. When it was almost done in 10 mins, she mentioned where the heart, brain, bladder and hands were. And that was it! We were out of the room, I am so disappointed as I thought the doctor would walk us through the scan and make it a more personal experience.

She was very clinical, as if conducting a research in an isolated laboratory. I am determined to go for another scan with a different radiologist, as I don't feel sure if the anomaly scan was done properly in 10 minutes and also to have a enhanced experience and feel that excitement of seeing my baby. They charge Rs 2.5k for the scan and the experience was not worth it!

Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore