Medical Care:

115, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560075, KA

+91-9972899728

Worst Doctor
May 29, 2017 11:26 AM 13372 Views

Medical Care:

Worst Doctor I have ever met.

My mother is 52 years old and she was suffering from heavy bleeding due to some uterus problem.

Dr Muktha Nadig suggested us to go for Mirena instead of removing the uterus, she said this facility will not be available at Cloud nine and asked us to come to Isha diagnostics .

After we went there, she just took my mother to a dirty OT and after inserting the Mirena half way, she figured out that she had not got the scissors to cut it, then she made my mother suffer with pain for about 15-20 minutes and then got the scissors to cut it .

After all this, since we belong to a middle class family we wanted to claim for insurance and asked for a proper bill of the mirena and OT procedure, but she denied it and gave a prescription with just the amount(Rs 13, 000/-) which was of no use to us and after this we called her so many times telling my mother is getting heavy bleeding and pain due to mirena, but she used to speak so rudely and finally she blocked our number .

She is the worst doctor who does not want to show her income to the place she works, cannot give proper bills for the treatment done, more over after taking money she doesnt care what ever happens to the patient.

She just needs moneyyyyyyy, which is not her professional ethics .

This kind of person is not fit to be a Doctor at all.

Write a Review on Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore