Medical Care:

Faced Horrible Experience in Cloudnine -Whitefield
Mar 30, 2018 09:59 PM 16141 Views

Medical Care:

I have had many bad and horrible experince in Cloudnine Hospital - Whitefield.

I have heard lots of people talk about the horrible treatment meted out to patients at the Cloudnine Hospital but I never believed the stories, until I experienced it for myself.

We went to Hospital on Monday(26-03-2018) at 10:00Pm for my wife pregnancy. due to she got pains all of sudden then we have contacted Consult doctor as per their suggestion we went to hospital at 10:00 PM. They have immediately admitted for C-Section surgery. By 10:30pm my wife went inside the OT. They haven't checked the condition and status of my wife. I am waiting at outside of the OT. After 30 min @ 11:00 PM Nurses and some other OT staff running around OT and they are calling to some other doctor and asking them to come immediately. They are spoke in Kannada language infront of me. Unfortunately I am not understand Kannada fluently. But I can understand little bit.I have asked many times to the staff about my wife condition and what is going on inside.They are not responded for my words.By 11:45PM They have called me inside the OT and shown my baby to me. Then they have starting explanation to me that baby position is not good so we have pulled the baby out with some pressure. Because of that Baby hand was broken(Fractured) Suspecting sue to the swelling and baby is unable to moving the hand. I was in shock and paediatrician is telling that breathing also not that much great and she is turning into blue color. And they have asked me to wait at outside.Then By 12:30AM They came out with my baby and taken some signatures to admit the baby in NICU. I have asked the baby condition then they have explained me the following things.

1. Baby breathing was not much great so we will provide the oxygen to baby

2. Her Right hand have swelling and she is unable to moving. we are suspecting Bone Fracture and Nerve system damage.will take the X-Ray and then confirm.

Still my wife in OT and surgery is continue. I am in position not understanding what happen to my wife. As per my knowledge For c-section everywhere they will take maximum 30mins of time to completion. But here already completed the 2hrs of time.Nobody is not available to answer my questions. I am very much tensed. My baby is there in NICU and my wife is in OT. By 1:00 AM They had finalised that my baby got hand fracture. They don't have Orthopaedic Cloud nine at that time. He is in out of station we have contacted him over the phone he has given some directions we are following those. I was shocked C9 is very well equipped and multi speciality hospital. But there is no orthopaedic in Cloud nine. Then I was realised that this hospitals are doing market but not maintaining in that level. Until we will get complications then only realised and will see the loop holes of the hospital.

2:00 AM Finally Doctors came out from OT and they said Due to over bleeding we have faced some complications in surgery. Your wife is safe but still she is in under observation will move to room on tomorrow morning. Then I have asked only 1 question she is really fine. They said ok. But at that time I am completely in down and no words in my mouth to ask them. In between I am tried to go inside the NICU to see my baby. But they have not allowed inside.Next day morning Tuesday(27/03/2018) at 6:00 AM I got a call from OT Nurse that my wife wants to speak with me. I went immediately inside the OT. I spoke with my wife then I say big thanks to GOD. Finally they have shifted my wife to room from OT at 7:30 AM. My wife wants to see our baby. But NICU guys not allowed until Paediatric will come. At 8:00 AM paediatrician has been came and she said our orthopaedic is not available will see and later will shift to room after few hours probably. At 11:00 AM Finally I went to NICU and I had discussed with Paediatrician regarding my baby condition.He said She is completely alright there is no breathing issue she had only issue with hand fracture. I have asked about the Orthopaedic doctor. He said as per earlier discussion unfortunately our orthopaedic doctor is not available. He is in out of station. Then I have asked what about my kid treatment.They replied that will wait until your wife discharge if we get orthopaedic in mean while will check your baby otherwise you can consult orthopaedic in some other hospital. Then I realised and raised my voice If there is no orthopaedic is available why you guys keep my baby in NICU. Simply keeping in NICU to collect NICU charges other than this there is no intention. I cried badly and raised my voice and I have informed to management that I will give a complaint against c9. Then they came and sit around me they said we will arrange orthopaedic from other hospital. After 30 mins they said there is no other doctors also available to treat. After 30 mins c9 relationship manager came and In Narayana Hrudayalaya one doctor is available to treat. we will provide one nurse assistance and ambulance with you. Cloud nine is very big hospital but there is no specialities are available if anything happened suddenly like in my case. So I have faced lot of situation and very very very very bad experince in C9 until discharge on 29/03/2018(Thursday). Today date is 30/03/2018(Friday) Immediately I am writing this review. Please be careful if any one going for treatment to c9. Please be careful if possible avoid this hospital. If any one need any clarification regarding my review please call me on below provide number I will show you the all detailed documents and reports as proof. Including Final Bill.

Regards,