Medical Care:

Sikar
Be aware about Reports
Feb 20, 2017 02:47 PM 23438 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

I had counseled in joyous beyond words old air terminal street Bangalore for my better half's pregnancy. I met with Doctor Sita Rajan there. She had thought of some blood tests and in the wake of seeing the blood report I was astounded. According to report, my better half was appeared as exceedingly diabetic. I was certain that this report wasn't right so we had gone to Manipal and Narayan for glucose tests. In both the doctor's facility report was typical. At that point I had met with the specialist at Cloud Nine by demonstrating their report. Instantly the specialist proclaimed my better half as diabetic and coordinated to go for a diabetic meeting. When I had demonstrated her different reports she said that she is glad that my significant other is not diabetic. So go there in the event that you need to be dealt with for those issue which you don't have on the grounds that this healing facility is profiting by giving false reports to their patients.

Write a Review on Cloudnine Hospital - Old Airport - Bangalore