Chennai India
Clixsense trusted site
Dec 15, 2017 02:17 PM 8115 Views

Clixsense is an online global site for making money. in this site we have the option for taking surveys, completing offers and doing clowdflower tasks. I registered in this site three months ago and till date I have made 36$ and I got paid for 22$and I have attached screenshot. The payment process takes time but its an legit and trustworthy site. Most of the time surveys gets disqualified and no payment is made. The surveys are based on the profile details we give at the time of registrations. The site has different type of offers for installation of Apps and we dont get paid for installing the apps many times. I have to contact the support team for each and every time with proof of screenshot for get my payment this is big drawback as its time consuming process. The service part is satisfactory as we get response for any query we have initiated. The minimum amount to withdraw is 10$ through payza, payonner and skrill. unfortunately they have dropped payments using Paypal. Its not easy to make money in this site as its time consuming but this site is trustworthy.

Clixsense.com