Pune India
Dont waste your time behind this
Feb 16, 2018 04:47 PM 10220 Views (via Mobile)

I have opened clixsense account for about past 6 months.But this website had just wasted my time and I have not even reedemed even 1 rupee from this site. In my account I had 1$ left but I am unable to increase because of following reasons:

1.Many times I get the message that survey is not available. Beacause most of the money fron this site can be earned from surveys but surveys dont come oftenly. And I have not qualified even for one survey and nit even earned 0.001 cents from it. So its just waste of time.

2.Before there were used to PTC ads but they have cancelled it and now they provide you to earn from surveys but as I mentioned above it is very much difficult to earn from surveys.

3.You can also earn from task from this site but thats also of no use. Because they are sone tricky task which everyone of us cant perform.

Before I was able to earn little bit of money from the ptc ads but after its cancellation I have nit earned even 1 rupee and stuck at my 1$ only and I cant redeem it alos as minimum cashout is 10$ and I cant think of reaching 10$ due to above reasons.

So overall my large amount of time is wasted behind this. So I will not suggest you to join this site.

I am providing proof below.

Clixsense.com