Bally India
Very unsatisfied
Feb 15, 2018 09:06 PM 9373 Views

In this website called clicksence we get surveys to complete and they pay few dollars for each successful survey. So I thought to try it out and procure couple of additional dollars from this site. After I enlisted on the site I began taking reviews. Allotted payments per survey varies from .20-.40 cents up to 1.5 dollars(approx.). I can see an aggregate work of 5 dollars at their homepage and I started taking surveys. I began from the less costs review to the distance to higher evaluated one however sadly I never got met all requirements to win a solitary penny from this site. I have attempted numerous things for a long time however I couldn't qualify in any event once. I don't know how they have made this site? Everything is just fake I guess! I am finishing the works then they are disqualifying me. What an incredible plan to procure cash without paying me! I don't depend on this site and I have abandoned it.

Besides, it takes similarly more load time than different sites which is very irritating to me. With all these scenes they are not at all user friendly. Go join some different sites that truly pays for your opportunity and work. Content is all foolish and all information are false. It doesn't work for me. I don't know how other individuals say they have earned cash from this site! For a review of 30mins they just pays a dollar or less, this isn't sufficiently at all. Consequently, I don't prescribe this site to anybody. Such a waste of time.

Clixsense.com