Howrah India
DISQUALIFIED a thousand times
Jan 29, 2018 02:17 AM 9047 Views

Clicksense.com is a site where we are provided with surveys and if we can complete it we get paid few cents or a dollar(depends on the survey). So I thought to give it a try and earn few extra dollars from this site. After I registered on the site I started taking surveys. I found surveys are prices at .20-.40 cents up to 1.5 dollars(approx.). I can see a total work of 5-7dollars at that survey page so I got excited and started taking those surveys. I started from the less prices survey to all the way to higher priced one but unfortunately I never got qualified to earn a single cent from this website. I have tried many things for many days but I couldn’t qualify at least once. I don’t know how they have made this site? Is this all a drama and nothing else? I am completing the surveys then they are disqualifying me. What a great scheme to earn money without paying me! I do not rely on this site and I have left it.

Moreover, it takes comparatively more load time than other websites which is annoying to me. With all these drama they have lost user friendly tag from my side. This is just a waste of time. Go join some other websites that really pays for your time and work. Content is all fake and information depth is all bogus. It does not work for me. I don’t know how other people say they have earned money from this site! For a survey of 30mins they only pays a dollar or less, this is not at all enough. Hence, I don’t recommend this website to anyone.

Clixsense.com