Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Patna
Worst shampoo product
May 05, 2018 05:08 PM 19702 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Hello everyone, today I am going to share my experience of using a well-renowned shampoo brand Clinic Plus. This is a well-established brand but unlike its name and fame of the brand, the quality of their shampoo is very low. Yesterday, I bought this shampoo from a general store and applied it on my hair and I am extremely disappointed after using it. The fragrance of shampoo is very dull and it kind of smells like detergent and that smell starts to come off from my hair and that even worsened the situation. I have to wash my hairs 4-5 times for clearing dandruff and dirt from my hairs whereas that same work is done by other shampoos in a just 1-2 wash. It has many side effects like after washing, my hairs began to smell like a detergent and that was really a bad feeling for me. My hairs became very hard instead of becoming silky and there was no shine in my hairs which generally comes after using shampoo. Then I once again washed my hairs with a different shampoo product and it finally fixed all the drawbacks of Clinic Plus shampoo. It removed that stinky smell of detergent and the hardness of my hairs and brought a shine and made my hair very silky. So I would highly recommend everyone to not to use this product for their hair as it would just waste your time and money and could cause several dangerous side effects.

Clinic Plus Shampoo