Product Quality:

Feb 22, 2014 11:32 AM 18673 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Heard from one of my friends about clickoncare.com. He told me about Strea C10 Vitamin C Cream which he bought online through the website for his wife. He had great opinion about the product. So I too thought of making a try for my wife.

She started using the cream for her skin pigmentation problem. What I felt about the product was that in all aspects it seems to be a standard one giving good results. But in my wife's opinion it took comparatively longer time to see an effect on her face. May be depending on the skin type and other factors, each person may have different experiences.

The capsule model packing makes Strea C10 more attractive. But once a capsule is used for the cream inside, the quantity is very less that we may have to use more than one capsule a day. So the count 28 for a month is not absolute I must say.

So please don't have the over expectation to use a pack of Strea C10 for a month or more. Its better to order two packs simultaneously so that there won't be any discontinuity in using it. And definitely a month or more shall be taken for visible result. But on the whole the product is trust worthy though costly.

Clickoncare.com