Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-80-41656200

One of the best online healthcare companies
Jul 08, 2016 11:08 AM 5835 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I was suffering from damaged skin due to my off field work because of which I used to not feel good and my skin beauty had lost . I was unable to wear short trousers outside my house, after my skin got damaged I consulted a skin doctor who is my family doctor too, she prescribed me to purchase dermadew soap-75 grams . when I contacted many medical stores near my locality I was unable to find the product .once I started to search about the product online I come across ClickOnCare.com which is online healthcare, wellness, nutrition website. when I ordered product from ClickOnCare.com I received delivery of product within a reasonable period of time of 3 days . customer service given by ClickOnCare.com was good. They offers variety of payment options for the products customer receive which also satisfied me. the packaging of product was good which leads to higher customer satisfaction and less chances of damage into product. I would like to purchase the products from ClickOnCare.com. I would also like to ask other people to purchase product from ClickOnCare.com . there are many products available in ClickOnCare.com which are not readily available offline.

Clickoncare.com