Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-80-41656200

Customer support experience with Clickoncare.
Mar 05, 2014 10:34 AM 16094 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I saw great offers on clickoncare.com for Bio-Oil. I use this product regularly and have proven results. Considering the value pack offer given by Clickoncare, I decided to purchase it from their website.

There was no problem in adding product to the basket or placing the order. I was also pleased with the support  from the customer care people.

I was told by the support team that the product delivery may happen within 2-7 working days.

On the 3rd day of placing the order, I got a call from the company saying that the delivery boy of the assigned courier company has reached my place but there was no one at home. This happened because there was an emergency and I had to go to my hometown.

The customer care executive was explaining me the things and he asked me for any alternative address where they can deliver the ordered item and I shall easily collect it when I am back. He also added that they didn't want the item to be returned for this reason.

This was really unexpected and the way they think really surprised me. Usually in such scenario, the product will be returned and again I may have to call up and inquire the status. This is the first time I am having such an experience with any online shopping website.

Great Clickoncare.com and try to keep up this quality in all future deals. I wish Clickoncare and its team all the very best and will definitely shop again through the website.

Clickoncare.com