Product Quality:

May 15, 2017 05:12 PM 1173 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Today I am sharing my bad experience on this website named' CLICKNORDER.COM'.i listen about on social website and offers on branded cloth and shoes 80 percent off so immediately I search website but their webpage and server is very slow and take long time to open when page open there is offer of 80 percent off on puma and nike first I not believe but when I see nike and puma then ui immediately buy shoes and shirts for me and make payment.

they deliver in 3 weeks and it is very late their management service is poor not reply email related delivery . when I unbox the product it look same but when I daily use them then I realize that quality is poor then I find the logo ofpuma is copy and the color of logo is slightly different.

really they fool me on the name of puma and Nike and big discount they are ordinary cheap product. this website is not reliable

ClicknOrder.com