New Delhi, India India
Hotel unicontinental mumbai
Mar 16, 2018 10:43 AM 2706 Views

Dear All,

One of the worst hotel ever been booked by me in past 10 years of my work experience. We booked this hotel through corporate website of cleartrip with single occupancy room selection and when the booking was done it was a dormitory room with AC with ten people sharing the room. The person for whom I booked was senior member and reached hotel around 10 pm and requested for another room with extra payment to be done.

Mr. Alam, one of the staff members of this hotel with mobile number 9833577557 was so rude over the phone and denied for a single room as well, even when we were able to pay extra for it. He claims himself to be from one of the best institutes from where he has cleared in Hotel Management Degree, but iam afraid that he has even gone to any professional institute because of the reason, he was shouting on me and threatening that where ever you want to complaint, you can do, and we cannot do anything on your booking. Neither refund neither another room.

We also tried our best through the corporate manager in cleartrip but they were also not able to help us.

One of the worst hotels, never book this hotel ever.

Write a Review on Cleartrip.com