Mathura India
Faketrip.com
Jan 13, 2018 01:06 AM 7083 Views (via Android App)

Dear Friends,

A year ago I just decided to go switzerland so I just booked my flight and hotel ticket from this site.

The site's speed was really annoying as well as again and again error was coming whenever I try to book my tickets.Finally when my tickets got booked for rs.149999 for two days I just came to know that I was fooled.

As on the boarding day they just suddenly sene me a message that due to technical problems your tickets were not booked.These words were thunderclaps to me.

According to their t& c I just had to bear loss of rs.60000 as everything was planned for switzerland.

This site really makes me a fook and cheat with me as how it can just do such thing with its customers.

When I just called their customer care , they just regret about the same but that can't rapay me back my 60000rs.

When I just decided to sue against them I just got rapid mails from their side but nothing happended.

This makes me very much angry and I just decided not use this site again even in my dreams.

Thanks for reading my review

Cleartrip.com