Their services are only for money loot
Feb 10, 2018 05:56 PM 4582 Views

They are giving incorrectly data to their customers. when I attempted to book a live with pay at hotel then they said to me that your platinum card is not valid however when I endeavored to pay ahead of time they send me OTP. they are likewise incorrectly sustenance offers.

services and support-

they offers all household and worldwide flights booking at shabby cost and they have numerous installment alternatives including check card, mastercard, net banking and wallets master pass etc.

in any case, they do not offer help to client there is no client mind helpline to take care of clients issues.

ease of access-

there are such a significant number of bugs in this application, once in a while when I attempt to pay for something it stops startingly and it deducts the sum from my wallet without booking any service.

time to stack-

it doesn't set aside such a great amount of opportunity to stack in to my phone. it functions admirable in both telephone and pc.

Cleartrip.com