Misleading Information
Dec 28, 2018 01:31 AM 2227 Views

I booked a round trip to Kuwait with clear trip due to my some confusion I choose the wrong date for the onward flight.I called clear trip right away after I had realized my mistake several times after that and they kept telling me I can't even board the returning flight and that I need to cancel the whole booking and they would refund me on 4, 000 out of 30, 000 that I paid and I need to do a new booking. Thankfully I called Kuwait airlines directly and they told me I can board the same return flight for onward flight I need to only pay some adjustment charges. I called clear trip again to get this done but they kept taking me round in circles and it took me 12 hours of continuous phone calls and several escalations to get this sorted. Pathetic experience, will never book them again.

Write a Review on Cleartrip.com