PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
Feb 23, 2019 06:52 PM 354 Views
(Updated Feb 23, 2019 06:52 PM)

I booked a round trip to Jammu from Hyderabad on 10th of Feb 2019 with clear trip in Indigo airlines due to some confusion I choose the wrong date for the return flight.I called clear trip right away after I had realized my mistake they have connected me to airlines where as I was been instructed to cancel the ticket and make a new one so that I will get the full refund within 5 to 7 days I have done the same as instructed of both, today is the 13 th day still I am not getting a proper response from clear trip people, today as I again called them they are telling me that they have kept mail and waiting for airlines to reply back.how long should I wait more, Pathetic experience, I will never book any trip through clear trip and even suggest my friends and colleges not to go through clear trip anymore.

Cleartrip.com