Nagpur India
Online transactions get failed and made false bkg
Nov 18, 2017 03:32 PM 5794 Views

We all would have made online hotel booking web site and Cleartrip is one of the them. We can easily see its promotion or adds over television and web-site. We can make a flight, hotel and rail booking with its help.

By trusting its great promotions, I made a flight booking from its portal and made online transaction for the payment of the booking, however, transaction gets failed and money get juked between its merchant & payment. When I contacted to its customer support they just gave me silly answer, "sir, your payment got failed due to non-availability of seats/ slow internet connectivity/payment gateway issue. Provided turn around time of 15 working days for refund to reflect into the same account, however refund reflect by 45 days. There customer service is useless.

Another time, I made a hotel booking from their web site and this time another issue came up, I made a booking for 2 adults and however booking made on 1 adult only, when I raised complaint to their CSR, they just replied to bluntly that, your booking made on single adult only as per booking logs, so, finally I made a payment of INR 500 for addition of adult in the booking.

Their web site & app is so helpful to make booking. Its easy to upload GSTN and company name in the profile and manage trip section is quite helpful to understand when we has to stay in which hotel. Content regarding the hotel star category, room category, amenities and facilty mentioned is make its easy understand hotel facility and quality. Web site is work very fluently, but, I think their merchant would be having some bug due to which lost transaction happens while making booking.

Because of the above two issues, I never made booking from their portal again and adviced to my most of collegues same.

Cleartrip.com