Cleartrip, be careful dealing
Mar 30, 2018 05:34 PM 5940 Views
(Updated Mar 30, 2018 05:33 PM)

I tried to make a booking through Ixigo for a flight and Cleartrip was the gateway travel portal. The amount was debited from my credit card but the booking failed with a message from cleartrip that soory we are unable to confirm the booking, try after some time. I tried after 3-4 hours, same issue. Amount got debited with a failed transaction. On callin them, they were most unhelpful and non cooperative, passing the blame on the airlines. They say they do not know why Airline did not issue ticket and they have no contact with the Airlines, so cannot help me. What a strange answer. I booked through Make my Trip with no issues at all, though the rates went up due to te delay. I paid for no fault of mine. Cleartrip, according to me, is the worst online travel portal and advise people to be careful dealing with them.

Cleartrip.com