Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Effective Anti dandruff Shampoo
Apr 03, 2017 09:48 PM 9581 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 04, 2017 03:55 AM)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

This shampoo comes in a white coloured rectangular bottle , which looks cool but the flip open cap is not so tight and I am always afraid of spillage .

Anyhow the shampoo comes in asachets too and is white function colour with some glittery particles .

It is difficult to judge the exact amount of shampoo left inside the bottle.

The shampoo is milky white coloured , not so thick liquid , which dissolves easily in water and foams very well.This shampoo smells fresh and something like a masculine perfume.

I do not put the shampoo directly onto the scalp , but dilute it with up to 10 parts water and then shake it to produce lather and then apply it on wet scalp.This reduces the side effects of the chemical components present in the shampoo and helps spread the shampoo easily on to the scalp thus cleaning it effectively .

Clear anti dandruff shampoo provides extra nourishment for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair .Powered by cleartech also helps remove dryness which is the root cause of drandruff.I do not wash my hair for even 1 day .

This shampoo has small amount of menthol and refreshes the head every time after every wash.It does not make the hair extremely dry , hair will so manageble after wash .

Good shampoo which shows similar or better results compare of to other anti dandruff shampoos.

I would say try using it once .This brand impressed me as I was looking for a brand that would present excessive drying of hair and scalp along with controlling the dandruff and itch.

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo