Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

West Singhbhum
A simple cure for dandruff and hairfall
Jul 01, 2019 08:04 PM 3531 Views (via Mobile)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Clear is a not so famous brand but an average one. People just use it consideringit as normal brand as others available in market but the thing what I experienced is a bit different. I also used to think like it is just average but it is good not very good or best but simply good. I bought it from the shop and used it for about 3-4 months and the results were quite satisfactory not too high but on a good scale. I did not get the results what I thought I would but it proved helpful enough to reduce the problem and saved it from getting worsen. I had have a lot of problem of dandruff and from dandruff arose the problem of hairfall.Hairfall is not a big problem it's just a natural process for replacing the old rough hair strands with new ones but the main trouble arises here when the rate of falling of hair is quite high and generation of new ones is very low then that problem may be called as hair falling. I used this clear anti dandruff shampoo and it reduced the hairfall rate and dandruff from which my head used to be itchy. And now I am in a relief due this shampoo it has made my head hairfall and dandruff free to an extent and you know how it feels to live with these long lasting and not so easily going body problems and after that a feeling of relief from these makes you feel light and freed from some kind of burden and pressure.I admit that it did not cure the condition fully but come on guys what more you expect from a shampoo that not too branded and costly. But trust me this proved worth it. I mean the price is very low, it's somewhat effective and the smell is really very nice and lasts long in the hair. It gives a shiny look to your hair and makes it silky. It's worth the money and first and foremost you may consider it as better than the rest shampoo brands that people consider as average ones available in market. Lastly it's nice.

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo