Fragrance:

Aug 29, 2018 03:27 PM 4150 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hello Everyone, Now a days every now and then so many people are facing problems regarding Dandruff which keeps coming and coming. I happen to be one of those people.

Dandruff is so irritating so I wanted to get done with this problem and bought this Clear Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Oil hoping that it will work for reducing my Dandruff problem but it did't rather it is very disappointing product.

Its Fragrance is very refreshing and give light minty smell. The product comes in a Plastic bottle with Flip-Top cap.

I used this product as suggested in night before going to sleep and next day in the morning washed my hair. But it did not go easily in one wash, you have to wash your hair at least two or three times.

After its usage for quite a time I realized that my Dandruff problem was still there and it did not reduced my Dandruff at all. My hair did shined a little by using this waste Product.

This product is just Cheap and Comes with good smell but did not serves its purpose. It is not Value for money and I do not recommend this for use.

Rather you can go for coconut oil or some other brands products.

#waste of money