Availability:

Too Icy and Harsh in Throat
Feb 17, 2016 11:05 PM 9908 Views

Availability:

Packaging:

As I was a smoker I have tried every possible brands available in the market so I have tried this one too.

As every smoker is seeking for every new cigarette so that he will get new feeling while smoking it, I was also looking for the same.

One day I saw poster about Classic Menthol and as Classic is very popular brand I thought I would try it for fun and I bought it.

When I tried it it was too painful as in it was too icy and because of that I got throat Infection.

It was too harsh to smoke and it was bad too.

After cigarette were half finish the taste of menthol was gone, so initially there was a menthol taste and after half cigarette there was no menthol present.They should distribute it on entire cigarette equally.

I have tried many other brands too and I would say Menthol rush is better than this Classic Menthol as this cigarette is harsh and half of menthol but the Menthol rush is not strong in menthol and menthol flavor is distributed equally and it is not harsh in throat.

Every cigarette is bad for health but by comparing this two I would say the Menthol Rush is definitely better than this Classic Menthol.

Not recommended for anyone.

Classic Menthol