Availability:

Packaging:

Mumbai India
Rubbish flavour.
Mar 15, 2016 04:20 PM 7944 Views (via Android App)

Availability:

Packaging:

Classic is never my usual brand but yesterday tried this classic Menthol up on insistance of my co workers. It is not easily available everywhere.

The cigarette is plain hopeless. Firstly I do not like and absolutely hate the menthol they used in it. It is just too mentholy and feels arificial. its more of a torture of extra icy cool flavour. Secondly it feels weird in the throat. I do not think the filter used is of good quality. I started coughing and felt the discomfort of just that one cigarette till the next mornin. The brand is old enough to do things right buy particularly Classic menthol is a no go. I would rather smoke another brand and have a mint candy afterwards.

I will never buy it again. It is better to stick to your regular brand or best to quit smoking. Not recommended for small children.

Classic Menthol