Availability:

Packaging:

Jaipur India
Temporary coolness by mint- rest useless
May 15, 2017 12:17 AM 5581 Views

Availability:

Packaging:

Hi friends, almost most of the indian youth use to smoke so as I . so I am a kind of chain smoker, so I use to try different cigarettes, so even I tried this classic menthol for once!

firstly I thought its a menthol cigarette so it might give some flavour in the mouth and would be kind of ok! but eventually, I smoked it and the first puff was kind of ok, but later I found that the menthol of the ciagrette made my the throat felt a bit unsual and akward!

the cigarette is first of all so light so it is not able to give satisfication and doesnt get a sense of smoke after having puff of classic menthol, moreover when you take a puff that you feel a bit cold in the mouth but after a puff you will realise that when the smoke goes in the body it causes so kind of heating kind of feeling!

moreover the menthol is just in large quantity that the throat is not able to adjust such a quantity of meenthol, and even the pricing the product is just so high with no sense of satisfication, so its a big big NO from my side!

thank you friends!