Availability:

Packaging:

Agra India
Best quality cigarette
Jul 04, 2017 10:17 AM 5194 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 04, 2017 10:23 AM)

Availability:

Packaging:

Today I want to give my review regarding about this product.As I am not a heavy smoker but when it topic of smoking my first preference is classic menthol.As I want to share my experience regarding addicted about this product.As I working in a call centre so there is a lot of youngsters is habitual of smoking so one day it is wintering my friend is smoking classic menthol and my friend ask me do you smoke?

I denied him.My friend tell me try it and when I tried I feel so good.I love the flavour of this product.They are put one of the best quality tobacco in this product.Due to the cheap price and its craze among youngster to raise its price now 20 clouds of smoke will cost 250 rupees.

Ease of availability and packaging is very attractive.But I am telling I smoking just for fun not as I am a heavy smoker hardly two or three in one week as we know it is very harmful for our health diseases like cancer. I just request to all my friends just smoke for fun not become habitual of it. After all your life is precious.

Classic Menthol