Child Friendliness:

Beware!
Jan 22, 2009 10:37 AM 22300 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

BEWARE OF THESE MONEY MAKING MONSTERS.

My child was studying at the Aundh branch, then they used to take a refundable deposit of Rs.10, 000. They refunded(as per their deposit receipt) this amount after three years. My child was there for a year & a half. I was told, rather promised to be refunded in full if I request after another one & a half years as that would complete 3 years. Fair enough. During that time we had moved to USA & I have spent enormouos time & money to get the refund back. well, I was issued a cheque after 6 months of rigourous follow ups, but ofcourse the cheque bounced, due to . hold your breath. INSUFFITIENT FUNDS. Now, the nightmare has again begun for me. but I will not give up. I have not recieved any satisfactory feed back or reply ispite of speaking to Mrs. Chandra Shekhar(Principal) & Mr.Pankar(accountant). I might end up spending more then I expect to get but, they are not getting to go by just easily.

City International School Aundh - Pune