Was the tour operator helpful:

Nov 21, 2017 05:18 PM 1646 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

To the core, I hate this bus service that costs me to lose 5K. If you want to ruin your holidays or to experience an awful trip, you can book your bus tickets with City Heart Travels. They are one fraud bus service operating from Delhi to multiple locations. Here is what happened to me with this worst bus service.

Me and my friends booked our bus tickets to travel from Bhuntar to Delhi on Paytm where city heart travels is being listed. Our actual boarding at Bhuntar was 20:30 but we are told that there was a delay of 3 hrs. Imagine you were standing in the freezing cold during winters awaiting for the bus forever.  The bus came to Bhuntar at 23:30. It was a Mercedes Benz but I honestly never seen a Mercedes bus like these idiotic people has. We have to tip the conductor with few bucks just to put our luggage underneath. There was no curtains, no water bottles provided to the passengers and few passengers was not provided with blankets even.  You can literally see the water dripping over windows which anyone who is sitting near the window seat gets wet since has no curtains in the bus. Seats were very uncomfortable since there is no leg room at all.

The bus is being stopped at every other corners on the road. The actual time to reach Delhi is at 10:00AM the next day but the bus has not reached Chandigarh even at 9:00 AM. When you ask the driver about the delay, he will just tell you that this is his usual timings.  Imagine how fd up you will be when you have a pathetic bus driver and a conductor who don't give a damn to any passenger. They are the dumb fs who don't deserve to be the drivers.

Finally the bus reached Kashmiri gate at 15:00PM after all having a worst bus trip for more than 15 hrs(at an unbelievable speed of 40km/hr). I have to miss my flight to Chennai since my actual timing to the flight was 13:45PM whereas this f*d up bus reached Delhi way too delayed resulting in losing 5K.

So if have decided to have a peaceful and pleasant trip, do not take this bus ever in your life.

City Heart Travels - Delhi