Lemon Tree Hotel, Plot No. 55 'A', Hosur Main Road, Phase I, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100, KA

+91-80-44232323

Bangalore India
Citrus Cafe is the mocha one
Dec 01, 2015 04:18 PM 801 Views

When my friend suddenly planned for a hangout this is the first one to click on my mind as it is so close to our flat and we were so easy to accommodate the place with more familiar to have.this place seems quite common with posh girls and boys.

They have great lighting equipment and the entree make it like a hero with great respect from the service guys.so.

When I feel to have some different taste and flavor this is the best spot to have.the ingredients were open and we can choose the type of thing which we required and it the best name suited like citrus mixed with all drinks.the fruity crush is my favorite and aroma of these different flavors were really awesome and it taste good with great locality even more innovative in design and the ambiance.

Citrus Cafe - Electronics City - Bangalore