Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-180-2484

Fraud by Citi Bank
Sep 14, 2017 11:42 PM 2628 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hi,

This is to bring your notice that I have used Rs. 30 thousands as a ready credit from your Citibank.

As per the settlement I had to pay 24 thousands in six installments of 6 thousands each which had to start from April 2007 to September 2007.

As per the records I have paid your all the dues but still it is reflecting in your system that I haven't paid the last installment.

As per your supervisor(Bhawna) that last installment was paid by cheque in the month of October 2007 of that bank where I don't have any account or any relation with the location because I live in Rohini and that branch situated at Vikaspuri and as per the settlement the last payment should be paid by September which I have already paid.

I have attached the hard copy of settlement letter and last three receipts of the amount which I paid through cash 6 thousands each and sorry for the inconvenience that I have only these documents available because its been a long time.

I hope you understand my situation that it is so difficult to save the documents for a long period of time.

I have to apply for a home loan and due to your system failure it has ruined my Cibil score so please look into the matter and investigate accordingly where the fault is and how it can be rectified.

With warm regards,

Ratnesh Kumar Gupta

I am not getting any appropriate answers

Citibank