Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-180-2484

Shittiest Bank
Mar 01, 2019 11:36 AM 3185 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

This is one of the most exceedingly awful bank of the world and ought to be shut with prompt impact. There client administration individuals are a standout amongst the most non sense individuals on this planet. I have been SHITY BANK client for recent years and underneath is the thing that they have finished with me.

2 months back I discovered that my citibank NRI account is deactivated as I couldn't do any exchange on the web. In the wake of calling these SHITY JOKERS I was informed that bank sent me quarterly explanation to the location where I was living 5 years.

Point to note here that I have been getting proclamation to my new location for recent year yet all of a sudden don't have a clue how these jokers sent the announcement to old location.

Indeed, even in the wake of asking for multiple times on the call these joker individuals did not enact my record and requesting that I send service bill to NY office with the goal that they can refresh my location.

I sent service bill with the location confirmation letter to NY office and called up again to these cluster of jokers and afterward I was informed that letter needs to reach from NY to Chennai, India and my record will be deactivated once this SHITY bank gets the letter.

Again one more week gone by however my record was as yet not actuated so I called client care. First individual on the call revealed to me that SHITY BANK has lost the letter so I should send reports once more.

Subsequent to addressing manager I was informed that past partner gave me wrong information yet I have to sit tight for 1 more week for Chennai office to get the reports. One point to take note of this was at that point following multi week of sending my reports to NY office.

I believed that joker administrator and disengaged my call in the wake of conversing with SHITY BANK for 2 hours. On this consider I was informed that my record will be actuated in next 2-3 days and I will get call from Chennai.

Presently here begins the best piece of this story. I got call from SHITY BANK partner following 2-3 days to advise me that they have gotten the archives however they can't actuate my record since I sent service bill as my location evidence and SHITY BANK needs some administration ID confirmation which has my US address.

I asked this joker .why on the primary call I was explained to send service bill and why now you requesting government ID proof.I additionally told I don't have any administration ID evidence which has my current address.then I was told on the off chance that that is the situation, at that point my record can't be enacted.

It been 2 months my record is as yet not dynamic. citibank is genuine BS.

Citibank