Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-180-2484

Bad customer care ; Not a good one
Apr 05, 2018 10:38 PM 1467 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Citi bank firstly has no offer for any services where everywhere the same is found in other banks.

It has highest rate of interest and tax implemented on every due and interest which is hidden in the bill that too high INTEREST.

Some part of my amount kept locked by bank in my savings account. Whenever I call customer care for clarification they say amount is blocked by credit department and contact them for same.

And when I call credit department they say it is locked in savings account we dont have access to release in your savings account. This went on for 3 months and finally I bursted out at customer care and stopped payment of card and made citi people to contact me and after so much of talk for another 10 days the amount is released. Worst access rights givem to customer care people by Management of citi bank.

And last be carefull of interest laid by citi bank. Many hidden charges are there.

Citibank