Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-180-2484

Bangalore India
Citibank that you cant bank on
Oct 12, 2017 06:37 PM 1817 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Citi group is one among the largest financial corporations in the world.

That doesnt mean that they are great. I unfortunately have been banking with them from last 11 years.

Lets talk about how they customer service works and how they talk to you.

Now you need to have a mininum balance if not you will get charged if you company gave you the card after you quit you better call them if not they will charge you for keeping the account active

I had really terrible experience with the card card.

My card was used in the USA its been more than 11 months and I still dont have an update why and who used it.

When I called the customer service they sounded disinterested and didnt seem to care I was offered a loan on my card when I wanted to sort this out I was offered a loan seriously who cares about a loan when you are stressed about misuse of your card.

If you are cancelling you card you should listen to their tone wow

I was charged interest rate without any fault of mine when asked they gave me a very confusing story. thats the day I decided that I wouldn't be using their card anymore.

Think 10 times before approach this bank. In Bangalore they only have one branch. so if you need any help you have to travel to the bank.

Customer service is the worst .

Citibank