Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-180-2484

Mumbai India
Savings CitiBank account
Nov 11, 2018 12:14 PM 6503 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have a salary account in the citi bank. The worst part is they have limited branches and very limited ATMs.If we want to issue a cheque for ECS to any of the financial services and we dont have a cheque book then will have to get the cheque book at home via courier but in emergency we will have to visit the bank which is not nearer. I stay at ghatkopar and branch is at moral naka or I guess in chembur but not in ghatkopar. Secondly, we can withdraw mpney from any atm but in case we got a new card and we dont have an online login idea then will have to visit the nearest atm center which is also not nearer.

One more point I have observed now a days, whenever I make an online payment, payment is not reflected unless the payment is not claimed by payment gateway merchant. The amount is reflected a earmarking in the account. This seems to be irritating as for eg: if I have Rs.1000 in my account and I made a payment at a shop of Rs.200 then untill the amount is not claimed by the payment gateway, I will see balance as 1000 but withdrawal balance 800

and ear marking as 200. This makes very confusion as the mobile app shows full amount 1000 and when clicked on details, it shows the bifurcation. So we have to be very careful and always check the withdrawal balance and do the transactions accordingly. Many times we would be under impression that we have the amount which is visible in the front window of mobile app.

Citibank