1-8-303/48/3, Sardar Patel Main Road, Secunderabad, 500003, TS

+91-40-66908484, +91-40-27718484

karnataka India
Combination of tasty chutney
Jan 30, 2016 09:52 AM 1122 Views (via Android App)

Chutney is a food centre which is famous for its variations of chutneys. So different chutneys its very difficult to choose any one. During my visit to hyderabad we arrived at secunderabad railway station and went to chutney which is opposite to shilparamam. We were very hungry so ordered one onion dosa. And my husband and his friend ordered 70mm dosa which huge in size.

They served us 6 types of chutneys, specially I like coconut one and ginger garlic one. Really in Bangalore there is no branch so I was so happy with the food and chutney quality. The name really justified. The chutney is in 1st floor. Nicely decorated with neat and clean. The waiters also well dressed up.

Their service is very fast. As in breakfast time they are not keep people waiting. My friend who lives there insist us to taste tea and really it was very good like any 5 star hotel. So chutney is must when we get chance to have food.

Write a Review on Chutneys Coffee House - S P Road - Secunderabad