Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

An entertaining surprise
Sep 11, 2004 03:51 AM 2302 Views
(Updated Sep 11, 2004 03:54 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I saw this movie a while ago but because I've just recently created an account I couldn't help but comment on it.

It was lighthearted and silly, and there was no real dramatic scenes that hinted at the director/writer's need to have it ''mean more'' and be analyzed. It was just an entertainer.

I absolutely recommend this movie to anyone who's had a rough or even boring day and just wants to relax and veg out in front of a movie.

I can't say the acting was phenomenal, but the characters and the dialogue was simple and clear cut and there was no need for a skillful passionate outburst.

If anyone did watch this movie they've probably forgotten about it already but thats whats so great about it. You can watch it and enjoy it without ever being bogged down with a heavy message and then move on feeling a bit more humorous.

And also if you are interested, listen to the track ''Kehte Kehte'', I love it to this day. :-)

Chupke Se