Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

CHUP CHUPKE works.....BIG TIME!!!!!!!
Aug 06, 2006 05:41 PM 3381 Views
(Updated Aug 06, 2006 05:44 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi people....this is Kareena's first film that I got to see it in the 2nd week....for me being her biggest fan...its a disgrace...well leaving that aside...chup chupke is much better than I thought of..i thought it would be another pakka priyadarshan film..but its not...chup chupke surprises big time!!!!

The comedy in the first half..is the comedy never deen before...while the drama in the 2nd half is ought to bring tears in ur eyes...and the most surprising is the climax....which is the highest point of the enterprise...wen kareena decides to not marry shahid kapoor and she talkin(hand action)to the people....the scene is one of the best scenes I have seen in recent times....just perfect...even the music is lingering..only if the songs were more publisized...

The main problem with the film going down is the scarce publicity...if the publicity would've been more..it woul've been a superhit...but its Above average now....a noteworthy film going average..so I request the people..to go and watch it...as it a marvellous film...and save it..or it will be ashame on the audiences of india....GO FOR IT!!!!

Chup Chup Ke