Jacksonville United States of America
Worst Experience Ever at a CEC
Mar 26, 2013 09:41 PM 5690 Views

I just moved to Jacksonville and was out shopping with my daughter when we discovered the Chuck E Cheese at 9820 Atlantic Blvd.Jacksonville, FL, . Of coarse my 7 yr old begged to go in and I gave in. I walked in bought her $5 dollars in tokens and let her loose. There was only a couple other kids there and I started to notice the place was filthy.

The carpets look like they are 20 yrs old and just gross. I looked at the games and half of them were not only not working but hanging open for children to get hurt on. My daughter had to keep asking the workers to give her more tokens because the games kept eating them. I did not even consider ordering food because if the dining area looked like that I did not want to think what the kitchen looked like.

I remember in the 90's taking my son to CEC all the time and it is a shame but I think they need to shut down. We will never go back I will take my daughter to cleaner safer places like Pump it Up or Adventure Landing.

Chuck E. Cheese's