Vienna United States of America
Party Celebration: The Salad Bar
Jun 01, 2008 07:32 PM 7418 Views

I celebrated my son's 6th birthday at Fairfax. We ordered a 2 plate salad bar in addition to the pizzas I ordered. When we had the salad in our table, my 2 guests served salad for themselves. The employee took their plate that had pizza and salad.

They yeld at my guests and told them they were not supposed to have the salad coz it was for one person. The assigned employee for our table should of mentioned it earlier when we ordered that it was for one person. Employees were so rude including the manager the entire time we were there. My husband and I were disappointed with that incident and experience, especially with my guests. My family and I always celebrate our kid's birthday parties in that location.

They should respect their customers and inform the celebrant's parents, not their guests. Don't bother celebrating your child's birthday in any Chuck E. Cheese branch.

Chuck E. Cheese's