HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Oct 16, 2012 06:58 PM 7426 Views

I decided to celebrate my daughter’s birthday in Chuckie Cheese located in Everett, MA on 10/13/12. I had made reservations for 5pm. I decided to add pizzas, birthday cake, and tokens for the children. This brought me in a grand total of $344.00. Once I arrived I was made aware of where my table was located and sat down. I was expecting my daughter to be sang the happy birthday song.

One of the employees came and put the cake down on the table with no décor. My daughter was not able to see Chuckie, and when I made a complaint to the shift supervisor he indicated that “Chuckie can’t wear the suit for a long period of time.” He did not show any appreciation for my business he just simply brushed it off as if I should “get over it”. Instead of an apology complimentary item I was given nothing, no happy birthday, no proper cake, no Chuckie appearance all for $344.00 of a BAD experience! I was extremely disappointed. I will never return to any of your establishments.

Chuck E. Cheese's