Louisville, KY United States of America
Bathrooms are not acceptable for Children
Feb 03, 2012 04:23 AM 8369 Views

Louisville, Ky. This is a return visit with the four year old twins as we still had about 70 tokens left from the last visit. We went to the Chuck E. Cheese this morning at about 10:30 am. We were greeted at the door like normal with the arm stamps and informed by the host that for a dollar we could try their new ticket blaster with 1000 tickets inside(they have two now), we entered the store and found a semi-clean table. The store was very dirty, all the table still had crumbs and spills from the evening before on them and the floors.

Sitting down at the table looking around there were store personnel whom looked like managers and management talking and one person cleaning who spent 20 minutes cleaning and polishing the new ticket blaster. I had to go and get the napkin dispenser from the table that had all the dispensers on them and took one back to the table only to find out after sitting it down on the table one side of it was broken and flopped open every-time a napkin was pulled out.

Over the next two hours we ordered a pizza and played the games, the toddler smacker at a token for 15 seconds and a dollar a minute, it was a joke the first two tokens as John was still trying to understand the game and for me putting in so many tokens for a couple of minutes. The store and tables and floor stayed dirty and everywhere we walked all I kept looking at and seeing was all the dirt on the floors and tables and the ground in food in the carpets.

I spent four tokens just trying to get the picture with the Chuck Sketch as the camera was set up so high and the boys are 3 and half feet tall, sitting in the booth the camera only got the top of their hair, I had to set them on my lap to get both boys in the photo and it took three attempts.  Marked Boy's Bathroom-  The bathroom's were upsetting, I took John to go #2 and the first thing when we walking was the smell that I noticed, after experiencing the interior of the dining section and game area what was I really expecting, A clean bathroom?

The Bathroom's sinks are adult sized and no children's sized sink which means I had to hold John up so he could wash his hands afterwards: The toilets are all adult sized with no child's sized toilet seat or toilet seat covers and the toilet paper is the stiff and hard tissue that I really dislike even using on myself, well after covering the seat with the liner my next fear was him slipping and falling into the toilet but he balanced himself fairly well with just little slips on the paper between his hands and the seat.

Looking into the 'handicapped (large) stall the toilet and area around had 'poo-do doo' dried on from the night before, I was really shocked this time about the condition of the facilities as the first time I visited this store the boys didn't have to use the bathroom during that visit.

We went not intending to buy a pizza and just use the refill cups that were purchased by the boy's mom a couple of months ago and use up some of the tokens that have sat in the draw since 2009 and mid year 2011, Pizza was the same- not the worst pizza I have every bought and definitely not the best.

I am just informing about this visit, each person can make up their own mind, just think about the necessity clean, friendly, child accessible..

Chuck E. Cheese's