Wisconsin United States of America
A great memory we will never forget
Oct 08, 2008 11:37 AM 7244 Views

After reading all the reviews on the web  I was a little nervous about taking my boys to the Chuck E Cheese’s in Green Bay.  Boy was I in for a shock!  It was so clean and the service was so quick.  We didn’t have to wait long for our pizza at all.

The staff was so friendly and helpful. I explained to them that this was our first time here and one of the girls made sure Chuck E Cheese stopped at our table so my boys could meet him and I could take their pictures with him.  I was so impressed we will be taking our 2 year old back for his 3rd birthday!  I just wish it wasn’t’ so far away.

Most important my boys had so much fun, and we did it all for around $50.00 and that included buying them each a Chuck E Cheese’s hat and those cups that light up.  I signed up online and got coupons to use.

The pizza had a little more of the bland flavor then I am used to but I make all our pizza from scratch and this is a place for kids, if I wanted to go out for gourmet then I definitely went to the wrong place.

Chuck E. Cheese's