chicago United States of America
Best ever!!!!!!
Aug 05, 2008 06:29 AM 6021 Views
(Updated Aug 05, 2008 06:33 AM)

I love take my kids there the best empolypees ever hard worker and the manger too they all work as a team that what make them the best I live in chicago I go the one 5030 south kedzie I love going there every friday with my two kids all the time best mangers and the empolypees try there best as I watch them cleanin tha floors and all.

And I see people have big groups of familys be soooo dirty and they dont help the empolypees clean or a helpin hand sooo nasty of them and why they dont sale beer what up with that ? empolypees best lucky???? with them kids??? and why does the bath room smell like pee and the one on 95th oaklawn have a small show room I feel sooo sorry for them empolypees clean that bigist show room I ever see why can u guys make it smaller and make the games biger that a great ideal..

Chuck E. Cheese's