Strongsville United States of America
Chuck E..... Please! Terrible, despicable, pitiful
Apr 07, 2013 11:26 PM 6960 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 07, 2013 11:26 PM)

This place is pathetic! I went inside there, and I saw the workers by the counter. When I tried to go and play, the lady said "How many tokens would you like sir?" I said tokens for what? She said "Tokens for this world of adventure you're about to go on." I said it's not an adventure, if you want an adventure, go in the ghetto, there's an adventure for you.

A world of adventure is not riding a fake-a ride inside a Chuck E. Cheese while a giant nasty-a rat screams in my face about "HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN!" That's not fun! You got your kids running around in there high fiving a diseased rat that could be contagious. LOOK AT YA'LL MASCOT. Y'all mascot is a GIANT RAT. Put down some Raid or somethin', put down some rat poison, kill him! That's a giant diseased rat you got running around with your kids high-fiving and stuff.

The place doesn't even look resentable, the place look like a Mexican drug cartel warehouse. A seven-year old tried to sell me illegal substances in the bathroom! A seven-year old! They got the worst god dang ol' games in there! They have a game that's called "Throw the Syringe in the sky and see who it lands on." They have another game that's called "Taste the pizza and see who's slice has a band-aid on it!" What kinda' god dang ol' game is 'dat? They got Chuck E. Cheese back there touching kids with his big rubber finger! Ol' nasty-a pedophile rat btch!

The mascot was in the back alley smoking Marijuana with the Manager and the Cook! The Chef is overweight, he cooks pizza shirtless, his body is on top of the pizza! They had a turf war between Mickey Mouse and Chuck E. Cheese, who's gonna win? My Mobey's on Mickey, heck now how to throw them hands. Plus, Mickey's got A SQUAD. He got all of Disney behind him. Who does Chuck have behind him? 4 Latinos and 8 baby-girls, that's who he got behind him.

Chuck, you are a giant disease rat and I hate you! GIMME MY MONEY BACK! GIVE IT BACK! Im'ma send you my PayPal address, you better send my god dang 40 dollars back. Spend my money on that cr@p.

Chuck E. Cheese's